Moving into retirement living and downsizing can be a whole new chapter filled with new adventures and excitement. We understand that you still want to stay active and engaged, while living the maintenance-free lifestyle and having the comfort of a secure environment.
With so many senior living options to choose from – all of them having different amenities and pricing structures – how does one know which one is right for them? Click here to learn more about retirement living.
Ascension Living Via Christi Village Georgetown allows for all of this and more. With bountiful outdoor space and inviting floor plans of many different sizes. The option to live comfortably and joyous will meet your needs.
Here are just a few of the floor plans that Georgetown has to offer.
The Westchester – 600 sq ft
The Essex – 700 sq ft
The Mt. Vernon – 885 sq ft
The Condominium – 1300 sq ft
Everyone’s lifestyle is different. Having access to numerous amenities and services allows for this. Residences live in a maintenance-free environment both inside and outside of their residence. Amenities include: dining, social, recreational, education, wellness and spiritual opportunities and scheduled transportation.
For more options and information about Senior Living in Wichita click here.
- Resident-run Village Store
- Pet-friendly community
- Billiards area and pub
- Fitness center
- Waterford Room for private dining
- Westminster Room for community activities
- Kensington Dining Room serving continental, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
- Flexible meal times and à la carte options
- Full-service beauty salon and barbershop
- On-site banking
- Outdoor courtyard with seating
- Personal carport for additional charge
- Maintenance-free living, inside and outside your apartment
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Intercom and emergency call system
- All utilities covered except phone
- Full-time pastoral care
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping Service offered
- 12 complimentary laundry facilities