Finding the right Senior Living Community for YOU is extremely important. How do you find what is best for you? You can begin by determining your ideal location, evaluate what amenities you need NOW and in the FUTURE. Discuss with family and friends.
Kansas Masonic Home provides an environment not only for you but families as well. Their mission is to provide an active and vibrant community where every person can live life to the fullest. In addition, KMH is open to the public, not just Masons.
ROOM AND HOUSING OPTIONS
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- In apartment kitchens
- In apartment kitchenette
- Dining Rooms – Restaurant Style
- Patio Dining
- Meal Delivery to apartment at no additional cost
- Beauty Barber Shop On-Site Tuesday-Friday 8am-4pm by appointment
- Resident Transportation Monday – Friday
- Courtyards, gardens, patios and walking trails
- Fenced Dog Park with seating and toys
- Pub-Style Lounge with Happy Hour
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Historic Chapel with Sunday Services
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Room: Billiards, Shuffleboard, Pinball and more
- Activities, Live Performances and Outings
- 24/7 Visiting Hours
- Weekly Laundry and Linen Services including changing linens
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Nurse on Staff: Yes
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Aquatic Therapy
- Option to keep primary care physician or use physician team that visits residents on-site
- Option to keep current pharmacy or use pharmacy that delivers to KMH twice daily
- Option to have labs and most x-rays completed on-site
KMH offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
These are just a some of the floor plans KMH has to offer.
Photos and floor plans courtesy of KMH.