You have spent years saving and have done your best to prepare for retirement. But how much is enough? During this exploration of the various expenses associated with senior living and residential healthcare options, we will answer these questions and more.
- What are the potential costs associated with living a long life?
- Which living expenses are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and veteran benefits?
- What does it cost to receive care at home?
- What can I expect to pay for independent, assisted, and long term care?
- Will my long term care insurance policy cover my housing needs?
- What other resources are available?