Botanica, The Wichita Gardens
Liquidating personal household items and collectibles is not as easy as it looks on TV. The surplus of certain items makes selling them difficult, while the popularity of others make them very valuable. If you are wondering what to let go of and when — or if you plan to downsize and simplify, this seminar is for you.
We will answer these questions and more:
- How do I know the value of china, crystal, and other glassware?
- How much is “enough” to warrant a professional estate sale?
- When and how are estate sales conducted?
- What fees are associated with estate liquidation services?
- What other options are there for handling remaining “stuff?”
Get all your estate liquidation and downsizing questions answered during this 90-minute seminar featuring industry experts dedicated to helping you find new homes for your extra items.