701 Amidon St.
Wichita, Kansas 67203
Botanica, The Wichita Gardens is open year-round and repeat visits offer new surprises as The Gardens change with the seasons.
In spring, more than 50,000 tulip bulbs and 120,000 daffodil bulbs bloom along with an assortment of wildflowers and flowering shrubs.
Later bloomers include azaleas, irises, roses, peonies, and other perennials. More than 20,000 annuals combine with beautiful perennial color in the summer along with spectacular prairie wildflowers.
In autumn, you’ll find asters, liriope, sedum, and more than 5,500 chrysanthemums amongst the backdrop of fall color from trees and shrubs. In winter, The Gardens feature 12,000 pansies, red-twig dogwood, witch hazel, and berried hollies.
With ever-changing scenery, educational classes for young and old, and special events to entertain and amuse, we invite you to visit Botanica often and take advantage of all that the Gardens have to offer!
Click Image to Get a Copy of Botanica Map
- June 2023 - Caregiving & Communication - What You Need to Know! - Jun 08 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- July 2023 - TBD - Jul 13 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- August 2023 - TBD - Aug 10 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- September 2023 - TBD - Sep 14 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- October 2023 - TBD - Oct 12 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- November 2023 - TBD - Nov 09 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- December 2023 - TBD - Dec 14 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am