10:00 am - 11:30 am
Botanica, The Wichita Gardens
This topic always attracts a completely full house and for good reason. It’s so confusing! The goal of this month’s seminar is to help attendees understand the differences in what each type of benefit covers (or doesn’t).
Not only will we have experts on Medicare and Medicaid (state health insurance), but we will also have guest panelists with expertise in long-term care insurance, veteran benefits, and life care options. Bring your questions and get ready to take a lot of notes.
Knowledge of how Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans work with possible future hospital stays is vital in developing solid care plans. Being prepared with this information could have major impact your total care and rehab experience. The following topics will be covered and more:
- Medicare Fee for Service vs Medicare Advantage.
- How the length of hospital stays have changed and why?
- What are resources outside of just traditional health insurance plans?
- What to do if you feel you are being discharged too soon & the magic words to buy more time?
- What local resources can you utilize for better health, personal independence & quality of life?
In the ever-changing world of healthcare benefits, it can be daunting to try and decide what benefits will best suit you. It’s important to be prepared for any circumstance that might arise. Don’t be taken by surprise.
Click here to watch via Zoom Webinar.